Your use of Tradersgurukul’s services and web sites is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Tradersgurukul . “Tradersgurukul” means AN Financial Advisory services p LTd. a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956., whose registered office is at registered office at DLF Galleria, room no. 907, rajarhat, Kolkata, India. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Tradersgurukul shall refer to AN Financial Advisory Services P Ltd. and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.Tradersgurukuls.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by Tradersgurukul.
- Tradersgurukul may terminate a User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Tradersgurukul may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Tradersgurukul. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Tradersgurukul. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Tradersgurukul. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. Tradersgurukul is a registered trademark of AN Financial Advisory Services P Ltd.. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from AN Financial Advisory Services P Ltd..
- Tradersgurukul does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- Tradersgurukul does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Tradersgurukul 's Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Tradersgurukul expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Tradersgurukul shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Tradersgurukul may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. Tradersgurukul reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Tradersgurukul be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Tradersgurukul 's Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Tradersgurukul harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Tradersgurukul disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Tradersgurukul makes no warranty that :
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Tradersgurukul. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Tradersgurukul reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Tradersgurukul is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Tradersgurukul is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Tradersgurukul is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.