Super 25 3.0 INDIA’S LARGEST ONLINE STOCK TRADING CONFERENCE
Super 25 3.0 is one of the largest retail trader’s online conferences ever conducted in India. It is designed to assemble some of the best speakers in the trading community in order to share deeper trading knowledge to the retail trader’s community.
Learn from India’s best speakers
With Creative strategies, concepts and ideas
FOR RETAIL TRADERS
Most economical, diversified event ever planned
No Travel, boarding and lodging expenses
Participation from traders across the world
POST EVENT NIGHTS
Access to Recordings for Lifetime
ABOUT THIS EVENT
INDIA’S LARGEST ONLINE STOCK TRADERS CONFERENCE…
At Traders Gurukul complex financial concepts are simplified where everything is under one roof, so put your learning into practice because all featured products are reviewed here
WHAT DOES Super 25 3.0 OFFER TO RETAIL TRADERS?
- 25 speakers across India
- 25 creative ideas & concepts
- 25 days of Learning
- Practical strategies
- Access to recordings
WHAT CAN RETAIL TRADERS EXPECT FROM Super 25 3.0?
- Market Knowledge across topics
- Solid content
- Good speakers
- Topics across various themes of trading
- Zero sales pitch or promotions
WHAT Super 25 3.0 WILL NOT OFFER TO RETAIL TRADERS?
- No holy grail systems
- No secrets formulas
- No Ponzi schemes
- No Quick rich models
- No money doubling strategies
Online sessions. 25 Speakers. Learn from India’s best speakers
May 02 - May 30 2022. Attend event daily from 08:00 PM – 10:00 PM
499 available seats. Hurry up! Few tickets are still left before it gets full
Don’t miss exclusive offers for our Trader Gurukul’s members
02 May TO 30 May
- What is market profile trading?
- Importance of using Market profile in Intraday trading
- Initiative & Responsive Activities in Day trading
- Day structures
- magic of Initial Balance And how to trade it!
- Relative Strength is one of the simplest but also one of the most powerful tool for screening stocks.
- It facilitates in building positions in strong instruments which increases the probability of success
- It can also be used for cross-asset trading
- What history says?
- 3 types of Corrections
- How long does it take to recover?
- What should we do?
3FA - Three Factor Authentication - here we use combination of Price, Volume and Trend / Momentum indicators to zero in on high probability trade setups with least risk to best reward. Will be training on how to use PVT, ATR, RSI along with the Price charts
Price is the purest form of demand and supply identification, however not many traders make use of it. In this webinar, I will be discussing Pure price strategies and how a trader can identify trend with that. To add to that, I will also showcase how price pattern identification can be mixed with common indicators to make higher probability setups.
Trading and Investing are two sides of coins with one motive - multiplying the coins. But to multiple your money, your need to Level-up your skills and conviction.
In trading, the time and levels play a key important role and to get it right, you need the right strategy.
Being a reversal trader for years, catching the falling knife is my forte. And I will share my secret tool, Fibonacci with you in this conference.
In this session, you can master on implementation of Fibonacci Levels and Fibonacci Time Cycles to find the right level and right time to enter and exit your trades.
The tools like Fibonacci Retracement & Projection, Fibonacci Time Cycle and Fibonacci Circle will be explained for your profitable journey.
Option buying is a risky thing it's a myth. Risk involved in every thing. If you know how to take a calculated risk you can win in the war of options trading.
A low margin game for a high Return on investment with examples.
Over the last few months FIIs are selling relentlessly however market performance are still intact, how is that possible?? Our DIIs Saved us!!!!
As we know DIIs are largely operating in cash segment, with the changing time it’s imperative to keep and eye on non-derivative data even for the stocks which are traded into derivative segment, in this session we will learn how to make a “conflux” of derivative and non-derivative data to pick winning trades
- Difference between Flat and Curved Trendline
- How to Draw / Plot curved trendlines
- Advantages of curved trendlines
- How to confirm breakouts
- Identifying Targets
- Where to place stoploss?
Camarilla Pivot points have been used since the days of pit trading, which means it has also stood the test of time. In this webinar, will discuss why it is so reliable and how best one can apply in day trading for great and consistent results, Definition, equations, calculations, Camarilla trading strategies and advantages and limitations of trading with camarilla pivot points.
Markets are often driven by Smart and Big Institutional Traders. They are the pillars of Market Sentiment. Even though we can’t recognize their activity with certainty, we can use the power of volume, Price Action and Co-relation to identify their behavior to an extent. That’s what we will discuss in this Session. We will see how to spot the activity of Big Money Players with help of Price Volume Co-relation analysis. Find a way to trade in the shadow of Big Money using Insightful trading strategies.
A brief extension of Dow -Theory (Increases the success ratio of the trades)
- Profit booking with RSI technique
- How to Ride the winners Technically with our Trailing Stop Loss Rule.
- History repeats - (Once a price structure always a price structure)
A brief insight on
- Evolution of web from 1.0 to 3.0
- What is decentralisation and how it empowers Blockchain technology.
- What are smart contracts
- Difference between Crypto currencies and Crypto tokens.
- Different type of wallets
- What is a DAO
- What is Crypto Mining.
- How to read Options Chain like expert
- Reading of OI
- How to take practical trades based on Change in OI
- Understanding of OI in Technicals
- Breakout trades with options
- Live examples
- Tools to identify trends,
- Multiple Signal testing,
- Different System Profiles,
- Conclusion from the tests,
- Is profiting from Trend Trading a Skill?
- Trading Options using CPR & Price Action
- Know when to Sell ITM (Aggressive) , ATM & OTM(Safe) Options
- How to find Low risk - High reward locations
- Rule-based Trading system
- Simple strategy for trading Index Options
Systematic stock option buying strategy with fixed stop loss and target. It has consistently given returns on top 50 stocks. The strategy has a low drawdown if you trade basket of stock options. The margin requirements are less since it’s a stock buying strategy.
We will also look into how to test this strategy on historical and live market so that you get confidence before executing.
With the help of the Content, traders can take trading decisions like when to enter or exit in Index in Intra/Positional . Its a Simple Method and Even Beginners anyone could apply in real time, sooner once understanding and Mastering the concepts.
Traders will also be able to understand the market sentiments and the interaction between the buyers and sellers in the markets.
They also will be able to analyze whether the ongoing trend is going to continue or reverse so that they can take their trading decisions accordingly.
This course greatly benefits aspiring day traders, and swing traders, scalpers and long term investors
- Tools for research & stock selection
- Stock selection process
- Entry Triggers
- Exit Triggers
- Allocation of stocks
EXPLORE FEATURED WEBINARS AND EVENTS View All Webinars
Super 25 3.0 INDIA’S LARGEST ONLINE STOCK TRADERS CONFERENCE
How to enroll? exclusive offers for Super 25 3.0 members
Register in www.tradersgurukul.com website.
Do Email and mobile number OTP authentication
Make payment for the Super 25 3.0 program.
Refer your friends to grab all the offers.